Monday, January 18, 2010

Bitch Kitty Racing


Continuing on with my walk down memory lane, I found some pics of the first opportunity to do a shoot on my own several years ago.

A very special man I know, John, is the proud owner of bitchkittyracing and you may visit him at his website www.bitchkittyracing.com. He is a jack of all trades within his brand, proudly recording and distributing artists and musicians, producing obscure, fantastic, and sometimes downright disturbing videos.

When he launched his apparel line (mostly boyshorts, tanks, and jackets) he borrowed me to help him out with the shots. His vision was a glamorous lady of the night motif paired up with the tongue-in-cheek concept he envisioned for the shoot.

Here are some of the shots from that day almost two
years ago...













No comments:

Post a Comment